PQR – Rotation Bot
Category name: World of Warcraft. Get a file "PQR – Rotation Bot" cheats hacks to download for free - ohacks.com.
PQR is a bot designed to perform complex DPS, healing and tanking rotations for the player. It was mainly designed to reduce the tediousness of performing a complex rotation for hours on end, which for many can be a huge relief and provide them with a better WoW experience where they may have wanted to quit in other cases.
No addons to configure.
No pixel scanning to hinder performance.
Easily customizable and shareable abilities and rotations.
You will just need to find a rotation to get started,
How to Use Rotation Bot
1) Launch PQR.exe
2) Select the process you would like to attach to. You must be logged into your character to do this.
3) Install and Select your Primary and Secondary rotations.
4) Press ALT+X to start your Primary rotation, and ALT+Z to start your Secondary rotation. Pressing the key(s) again will either stop the bot or switch the rotation, depending on what you have selected.
How to Use Interrupt Bot
1) Add/Remove any spell that you would like to interrupt on the main form or select “Interrupt All Spells”.
2) Press ALT+C to start/stop Interrupt Mode.
Configuring a Rotation
1) Select the “Rotation Editor”
2) Select the Class that you wish to edit.
3) Select the Profile you wish to edit, or create a new profile.
4) Select the rotation you wish to edit, or add a new rotation.
5) The “Current Abilities” list is the rotation that will be used from top to bottom.
6) Rotations are automatically saved as you make changes.
7) You may also provide a static download address for your profiles to allow users to use the “Download Update” button as well as provide a note to users so they have more details on what the rotation is supposed to do.
Configuring an Ability
1) Select the Ability Editor.
2) Select the Class for which you would like to configure an ability for.
3) Select the Profile for which you would like to configure an ability for.
4) Configuring an ability. An ability only requires a couple parts to work properly, which I have marked as required.
Ability Name (Required) – This is just the name to represent the ability, it must be unique.
Spell ID (Required) – This is the spell ID that will be casted if the ability ‘returns true.’ Use spell ID 0 to not cast any spell.
Actions (Optional) – A list of macros that will be performed if this ability returns true. Delimited by a |. Ex: /startattack|/petattack|/use 13
Cancel Channel (Optional) – Is this ability allowed to be cast while channeling?
Recast Delay (Optional) – The number of milliseconds before this ability is allowed to be recast.
Skip Unknown (Optional) – Should this ability be skipped if the spell ID is unknown? Does NOT apply to spell ID 0.
Target (Required) – Who to cast the spell at. Valid units are provided and you can also use the PQR_CustomTarget before returning true to name another unit.
Lua (Required) – The lua code to be executed to determine if this ability will be executed. It is executed in the form of a function, so you should use ‘return true’ to indicate you wish to cast the ability.
5) Press “Save.”
Download PQR – Rotation Bot by click on the brown button under socials buttons on the right side or (if available!) on the mirror2 link. You are in a post id:4018 titled PQR – Rotation Bot, but you can visit also other below scripts & codes in World of Warcraft game category:
View more >> World of Warcraft Hacks Cheats