Category name: Quake Live, 4. Get a file "QLitemz 1.6" cheats hacks to download for free - ohacks.com.
>>> MIRROR2 Download – click here <<<
////// 1. Disclaimer /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
In a clientside hack of QL, item timing can’t be as perfect as aimbotting can be.
Because of the client-server nature of Q3 and its historic bandwidth-efficient
design, a client is not always informed of an item being picked up at long range.
Have you noticed how a wallhack works at short & middle range and how it fails at
long range when there are multiple layers of walls? Well, same thing here.
When you see an icon in the stack, this does NOT mean that the item is available.
Worst case scenario: crowded ffa in a large map. If you’re far from the red armor
and you see its icon in the stack, don’t bother running for it. Most likely, another
player already grabbed it and the server didn’t tell.
This is why QLitemz focuses mostly on duel. Duel maps are smaller by nature and in
some of them, this quirk is less likely to occur: maps where pretty much everything
can be heard (typ: Aerowalk) or maps where every item is more or less in sight at
any time (typ: LongestYard).
However, even in the most favorable cases this WILL happen, so be prepared and deal with it.
Bottom line: rush through the map and have as many counters running as possible.
Trust the counters, not the icons!
////// 2. EXtra features /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Some features are not related to item timing:
This feature produces the best results when the enemy model is set to a bright skin.
Unfortunately, wallhacked players tend to flicker at short/middle range, and to completely
disappear at long range. This “defect” occurs with any QL wallhack and is inherent to the
design of the quake engine.
If you’ve never used a wallhack, BE SURE TO READ “Detectability” in the notes!
– Ping display:
Just a slight improvement of what can be seen with cg_lagometer 2
It’s more readable and can be put anywhere on the HUD. It’s not active when viewing a demo.
– cg_killBeep emulation:
Works in any server and with any game type.
In this version it is only emulated, the cg_killBeep cvar is NOT involved at all and
should be seta’ed to “0” in one’s autoexec.cfg file (or through UI dialog).
Premium players don’t need this feature and should set KillBeepEmulation to 0 in QLitemz.cfg
This emulation is not active when spectating.
– Custom console commands /stfu /stfulist and /unstfu:
These commands are similar to the native /block /blocklist and /unblock commands, but
they DO NOT USE THE ACCOUNT’S BLOCKLIST at all, and their effects are only temporary.
* Muting a player with the /stfu command can be done in two different ways. With either
method, the player to be muted MUST BE IN THE SERVER for the command to succeed.
In this version of QLitemz, up to 63 players can be muted until logging out of QL.
The clan name must be omitted. No need to bother with colors or character case.
Using the client number can be useful for muting a player whose name is long
and hard to read. The /players command should be used beforehand to retrieve
this number. Muting by client number is also more appropriate for keybinds than
muting by name.
* The /stfulist command displays an ordered list of muted players.
This list is persistent until logging out of QL, which means that:
. muted players stay muted through map rotations,
. they stay muted if they’re encountered on another server.
* The /unstfu command is meant to remove one or more players from the list.
Unmuting can be done in three ways. Whatever the method is, the players to be unmuted
DO NOT HAVE TO BE IN THE SERVER for the command to succeed.
The clan name must be omitted. No need to bother with colors or character case.
This can be useful for muting a player whose name is long and hard to read.
The /stfulist command should be used beforehand to retrieve this number.
Unmutes every player in the list, which is then empty.
1. I don’t know if they’ve fixed the /block command, but a few months ago and under some
circumstances, using it could wipe out ALL the account’s blocklist..
2. In private servers, messages issued by the owner or by admins through the /opsay
command are not filtered even if these players are in the stfu list.
////// 3. The injector, supported browsers, supported systems ////////////////////////////
QLitemz is designed for Windows only. Minimum OS is XP, Service Pack 3.
Of course you could use any injector of your own, but I urge you to use QLitemz.exe
because there are very good reasons to do so:
– it has been designed specifically for QLitemz.dll
– it can warn you of a versions mismatch
– it helps you inject at the right moment
– it injects automatically in the right subprocess
– it prevents from multiple injections
– it can tell you when the plugin might hang
– it will not inject if you’re using an unsupported browser
Any recent version of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome will do. QLPrism can be used as well.
Internet Explorer is NOT supported at all, whatever the injector is.
////// 4. The QLitemz.cfg file ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
This file is meant to accommodate for custom looks and to store settings for the extra
features. The file is never written to, only read from. This is why you’ll have to edit
the file yourself (notepad is fine) to taylor QLitemz to your needs.
Keep in mind that the file is parsed only once after the injection. Achieving exactly what
you want can take some time, because it’s better to alter the file a few params at a time,
and seeing the effects of modifications needs a logout/login/injection cycle.
Error handling is limited here, so:
– don’t swap lines
– don’t delete lines
– tags must start at column one
– don’t change character case in tags
but you can:
– have multiple spaces and/or tabs between the tag and the value
– put a comment after the value
When positions and dimensions are involved, remember that they are always relative
to a 640*480 canvas, where 0,0 is at the top left corner of the screen, and 639,479
is at the bottom right corner. This is important because you’ll probably have to use
calc.exe a little, since everybody uses stretched display nowadays.
Some stuff are hardcoded and you DO NOT have control on them:
– the colors of the counters
– the font of the counters, the font growth during highlight
– the ordering of icons inside the stack. This ordering is, from top to bottom:
powerups (quad, invis, regen..)
holdables (teleporter, kamikaze..)
however this ordering is guaranteed to be the same every time,
e.g: in ztn, the first yellow icon and its counter are always associated with the yellow
armor located in the RL room.
////// 5. Notes //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
– Detectability: QLitemz cannot claim to be undetected because id has implemented some
smart anti-cheater features and these have been effective for some months now.
1. However, starting with this version, QLitemz brings some countermeasures to the actions
of the so-called “patrollers”. They are players moving from server to server and banning
cheaters. It doesn’t matter whether they are id employees or trusted volunteers.
What matters is that they have some special powers which I don’t want to discuss here,
and some of these powers are defeated by QLitemz.
2. Using the wallhack brings a significant tactical and positional advantage, but is
also MUCH MORE DANGEROUS. Example:
In ztn you’re hiding behind the rg pillar and your target coming from mega enters the
room. You can see him through the pillar. But if he changes direction, like going for
shards or rocket jumping to the gl platform, then DO NOT track his position with your
This mistake of yours may last a split second, but for an experienced spectator who’s
using your POV, it is a strong evidence that you’re wallhacking.
Safe use of a wallhack requires a special training obeying some rules regarding your
movement and the movement of your crosshair, and these rules are COUNTERINTUITIVE.
The main problem is that IT IS EASY To FORGET these rules when you are tired, or when
your target is low on health and you want the frag badly.
These precautions don’t apply if the wallhack is configured for items only, since
items don’t move :)
If you don’t understand this, or simply don’t want to go through this extra training,
then don’t jeopardize your QL account stupidly and keep it disabled in QLitemz.cfg
– Experiencing a plugin crash may happen at some time, but the hazardous “send report”
dialog box should not be seen anymore. Instead, a small file is created in the QLitemz
folder. It contains no personal data and can be helpful TO ME ONLY. If you want to help,
send me the content of this file in a PRIVATE MESSAGE.
– The format of QLitemz.cfg differs from its format in the previous version.
The purpose of the new Fake* tags is to spoof some identification collected by QL.
Tweaking these can help getting unbanned in case of an ip ban, but may not suffice.
Currently this masquerading requires 3 pieces of data to be adjusted “by hand” and it
is probably overkill. It could get simpler in later versions of QLitemz, but some more
analysis is needed before any auto-randomizing stuff can be implemented.
– In a few maps and gametypes, some items cannot be timed because the server decides for
a random respawn time. These are:
spacechamber, ffa => quad, teleporters and kamikaze are omitted
terminalheights, ffa => quad and teleporter are omitted
eviscerated, ffa, tdm => quad is omitted
forgotten, duel => haste is omitted
powerstation, duel => quad/regen is omitted
– The QLitemz logo shows up before a match starts even if the map and/or gametype are
not supported. This is used as a reminder of QLitemz being loaded.
– Support for ctf is very limited. Some items have to be omitted and the icon stack is not
team-aware, making it all confusing. In the supported maps, the icon stack shows:
first mega icon is for the mega in red territory
second mega icon is for the mega in blue territory
YAs are omitted
first YA icon is for the YA at red base
second YA icon is for the YA at blue base
vortex YAs are omitted
////// 6. Known problems /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
– The icons and counters sometimes display where they shouldn’t (scoreboard..)
– Counters get out of sync whenever the paused state is entered (cl_paused == 1)
In a practice server, this happens when the Esc key is used.
This never happens in public online servers.
– Chrome: if you log out of QuakeLive, the plugin stays loaded. I don’t know if
it’s a mistake from id, or from Google devs trying to be smart, but this shouldn’t
happen. Unfortunately, this will make the injector fail if you log in again, and
might even cause a crash of the plugin. The workaround IS TO CLOSE CHROME then to
launch it again and to join QL. Sorry for this, but I prefer waiting for a fix on
their part, rather than trying to inspect cookies, or whatever..
– QLPrism: same problem – same workaround
– Trying to inject both QLitemz and another QL cheat does NOT work. And will never do..
////// 7. Future /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
What will happen:
– main focus is to make it more reliable and hard to detect
– bringing support for more maps and game types. Priority order is duel, ffa, tdm.
What might happen:
– defeating QL’s anti-cheating completely :D
– support for Internet Explorer
– using custom cvars instead of a config file
– prediction box for rockets
– automatic announcement of respawns to team mates
What is never gonna happen:
– aimbot features
– fancy OpenGL onscreen menu a la QLHook
– horizontal icon stack
– support for mac or linux
////// 8. Acknowledgements //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
A pattern-based opcode search routine was refactored from QLHook 1.2 – thx guys
Download QLitemz 1.6 by click on the brown button under socials buttons on the right side or (if available!) on the mirror2 link. You are in a post id:3909 titled QLitemz 1.6, but you can visit also other below scripts & codes in Quake Live, 4 game category:
View more >> Quake Live, 4 Hacks Cheats