Category name: World of Warcraft. Get a file "Syndrome v1.1.92b" cheats hacks to download for free - ohacks.com.
– Speed hack: Run/swim/mount up to 200% of normal speed.
– Comabat teleport: Reccord spots and warp between them having your foe
run around, not being able to hit you, while you kill it with ranged
– Track creatures.
– Track items (treasures, quest items etc.).
– No falldamage.
– Lock speed to countermesure stuns.
– Anti-cheat-detection proof (codewise).
– Unzip Syndrome from the zip archive.
– Run WoW and enter the world with your character.
– Alt-Tab out to windows.
– Run Syndrome.
– Let the crypto engage the first time (automaticly) and run the hack again.
– Alt-Tab back to WoW.
– Use the hotkeys or checkboxes to trigger the hacks.
Ctrl+F1: Normal speed (100%)
Ctrl+F2: Cheetah speed (150%)
Ctrl+F3: Cheetah speed x2 (200%)
Ctrl+F4: Toggle track all creatures
Ctrl+F5: Get location 1
Ctrl+F6: Get location 2
Ctrl+F7: Get location 3
Ctrl+F8: Get location 4
F5: Warp to location 1
F6: Warp to location 2
F7: Warp to location 3
F8: Warp to location 4
F9: Toggle no falldamage
Alt+R: Refresh functions
For Syndrome to work properly you will need to have the following:
– A clean installation of Windows XP SP2
– All settings, paths and names in Windows should be DEFAULT.
– A clean installation of WoW, UIs and modifications MAY cause Syndrome to
malfunction (ie. CosmosUI etc.).
– Syndrome was designed to work with official versions of WoW, private servers
are NOT supported.
– Update for WoW v1.9.2
– Some bug fixes
This version is pretty much dedicated to requests from Syndrome users, some of
their wishes has been granted.
– Update for WoW 1.9
– Added definable hotkeys. Just click the drop-down field and select the
hotkey you need.
– Added a speed slider for those who don’t like the “big” differences between
100%-150%-200%. Set the desired speed and hit OK.
– Added lock speed: This function will keep your selected speed constant. If
you get stunned, just briefly let go of the “forward-key” (usually W or
uparrow) and then press the “forward-key” again to countermesure the stun
– Added 2 more combat teleport hotkeys.
Syndrome is now officially out of beta state, hence the 1.X.XX version name.
– Update for WoW 1.8.4
– Added no falldamage: Small falls can still result in maximum 6 points of damage.
If you fall from great hights (Zeppelin etc…) you won’t take any damage at all.
– Bugfix: Parts of Syndrome rewritten to make it more stable.
– Update for WoW 1.8.3
– Bugfix: If you started Syndrome inside a big city or inside/close to an
instance, Syndrome had trouble starting.
– Update for WoW 1.8.2
– Update for WoW 1.8.0
– Added swimspeed to the speedhack function.
– Added checkboxes for tracking to ease overview.
– Improved security systems.
– Update for WoW 1.7.1
– “Stealth hook” implemented. The hack no longer risks getting detected in the
– Added items tracking to the minimap hack (NumpadMultiply).
– All functions now work inside instances. However, sometimes the functions
get “out of phase” when you zone in or out of an instance and needs to be
refreshed. use the ALT+R key if the functions stop working after you’ve zoned.
– Bugfix: Location teleport failsafe. If you by mistake hit the F8 or F9 keys
before you hit the F6 anf F7 keys you will no longer be teleported into void.
– Updated the version checker.
– Protection against anti-cheat scanner implemented:
– Simple, but yet effective windowtitle and processname crypto.
– Added “SEH security” to the hack functions.
– The hack now intercepts and modifies the scanner checksum output.
– Version checker. Once Blizzard updates the game, the hack will stop
working as a precausion.
– Scanner checker: Once Blizzard modifies their scanner packets (sent
every 5th second), the hack intercept the packet and deactivate itself
before the scanner has time to catch you cheating.
– “Teleport to plane” temporarily disabled and is being worked
on to function better and without any disconnects.
– Updated for 1.6.0 and 1.6.1
– “Minimap hack” implemeted. Toggle the kind of creature you want
to track and they appear on the minimap. Finding NPCs/Mobs around
corners or in buildings just became alot easier ;)
– “Location teleport” implemeted. This function is primarily made
for charaters with ranged weapons/spells. With the hotkeys F6 and
F7 you can record two different locations and use the hotkeys F8
and F9 to teleport between these locations while your enemy runs
in between and can not hit you since he’s out of range.
Note: As with the “plane teleport” function, you also need to move
your character in some way after each teleport.
Warning: Remember not to teleport great distances or the server
might disconnect you. (Blizzard servers)
– “Teleport to plane” implemeted. This function makes you invisible to
any NPC or PC, you even disappear from their radar if they could
track you. You warp to a plane where noone can touch you nor can
you touch anyone. It’s abit hard to navigate so i suggest you use
the minimap for that.
Note: When you hit the teleport hotkey, you also need to move your
character to the plane, moving forward/backwards or turning right/left
will suffice. If you don’t move your character, it will still be at the
“normal plane” and your enemy will be able to see/hit you.
– Corrected a bug resulting in the hack not hooking for some users.
– Made for v1.5.1
– Made for v1.4.2
– Speedhack. Use with caution. Predefined hotkeys
to change speed.
Download Syndrome v1.1.92b by click on the brown button under socials buttons on the right side or (if available!) on the mirror2 link. You are in a post id:3645 titled Syndrome v1.1.92b, but you can visit also other below scripts & codes in World of Warcraft game category:
View more >> World of Warcraft Hacks Cheats