Category name: Soldier of Fortune 2. Get a file "ZooM v2.1(cp)" cheats hacks to download for free - ohacks.com.
WHAT IS ZOOM?:>
ZooM is a ‘multi-tool’ that was made for SoF2MP and adds a little replay value to your game but is considered a hack to many people. ZooM was originally intended to be a simple Zoom tool. It takes the original cg_fov in your game client and lets you have full control over it but now does several other things. Don’t forget to keep in mind that I’m not responsible if your computer explodes or something terrible happens to you while using this tool.
~ZooM v1.94 has two different thirdperson modes.
~ZooM v1.53 has 4 new options. Enhanced Thermal Vision, Enhanced Night Vision, Night Map and Bright Map.
~ZooM v1.45 I added a teleport lag option to make it appear to others as if you’re lagging or skip short distances without them seeing you.
~ZooM v1.35 now has unlimited full FOV control when using zoom option.
~ZooM v1.25 – has a fixed cg_fov that gives a much broader FOV ranging from 0-255.
~Will try to add a Player vPoint feature that places you in the shoes of your opponent while at the same time playing your own game.
~Will add a fully adjustable thirdperson range.
1. you decide to use Night Map then you should after immediately entering a map, switch to the thermal vision goggles, turn them on, then switch right back to your armor. If you don’t see more than just a black sky then you don’t have Night Map activated. Night Map actually gives you blackness in the distance as if you were really playing at night, don’t get it confused with fastsky because Night Map does both but at times only activates fastsky, so make sure you have them both activated by using this method. This bug should be fixed in the next update when I get the chance.
2. Thirdperson-2 does not have a range option yet so you’re squinched up against the camera for now but I hope to fix that next release.
3. Thirdperson-2 makes you reconnect on a server once before you can activate/deactivate it on a normal basis.
HOW TO DO/WHAT TO DO:>
1. Now that you have ZooM opened, you don’t need to use the “launch” button on ZooM to start your game. You can open SoF2MP in your own way, and ZooM will automatically attatch itself while the client is open(for those who use shortcuts and other programs to start SoF2MP.exe).
2. While using ZooM make sure it’s attached to one client only. If you’re running your own server and also running your own client on the same computer, then you need to 1)open your client first, 2)minimize the client, 3)then open ZooM, 4)THEN start your server. ZooM tends to think that a server, because its named SoF2MP.exe, is the same as your client when its not, so therefore ZooM wont work properly. Just make sure it’s attached to the right SoF2MP.exe.
3. Activate ZooM FoV inside a game server then deactivate before a map changes or you switch servers. You can activate again once everything is done changing. If you do not deactivate ZooM FoV before your vision will be blind! If this happens, just deactivate and reactivate again and it will go back to normal, no problem. Make sure Teleport Lag is deactivated before leaving a server or reconnecting or you’ll just be stuck at the loading screen.
4. Your default SoF2 fov is “80” set in your client. That is equivalent to 17024/17056 set as default in ZooM so keep that in mind.
[1. Teleport Lag]
1 = Teleport Lag ON/Lock (Server and Client freeze, others see you lag)
2 = Teleport Lag Off/toggle (Lan Servers Only)
3 = Teleport Lag ON/Lock (client only freeze, others see you NOT lag, pointless really only your screen freezes?)
4 = Teleport Lag Off/toggle (internet servers)
Teleport Lag freezes your client at any given point during a game at your command. You can switch it on or off and teleport short distances by toggling it. Why would you want that? To make people think you’re lagging really hard, or to skip a short distance without them seeing you maybe, if you’re good at using it. Freezing too long will put you as a spectator since the server can’t read you properly. You can lock and unlock this value to freeze as long as you want. The valid range is 1-4. When choosing value 3 your screen will freeze, but your body will still move around and people will see you moving (pointless really). Choosing value 1 will actually freeze you on the server, so if you jump in the air and hit the freeze button, people will see you stuck in the air, and the fun thing is you can stop it anytime you want. Its fun if you want to play pranks on someone. On LAN servers you’ll need to use the value 2 for Unfreezing and 4 for Unfreezing on an internet server. The interval of time it takes to initiate is up to 1 second so place your timing right(many times it happens almost instantly depending on your PC i guess).
U/D ZooM = Changes your up and down ‘field of view’
L/R ZooM = Changes your left and right ‘field of view’
Note: Valid ranges for both are from 15000-17203, default being 17204 already set in your game which is equivellant to 80 cg_fov.
ZooM simply disables the original cg_fov in your game client and lets you have full control over it. This tool not only gives you control over more ‘field of view’ but also gives you full control over how wide and how tall your view can be. Each value can be set individually so its far more versitile then your standard game FOV. The higher your FOV is set(without blinding yourself) the better your aim could be. Why? because when you have a higher fov, the map and your vision sort of stretches out and it feels as if you’re running at an incredible rate of speed while everything else on your screen seems to be running slow. It’s just an effect but a darn good one that’s always helped my aim by a huge amount.
0 = OFF
1 = ENV (Enhanced Night Vision)
2 = ETV (Enhanced Thermal Vision) (w/o distance-fading)
Multi-Vision is a very useful feature that has 3 options. 0 being off, 1 being ‘enhanced night vision’, and 2 being ‘enhanced thermal vision’. They are enhanced because unlike your standard NV and TV, these ones eliminate the static effect and the goggle frame that make it really difficult to see in the first place. The control over ENV and ETV is great enough to the point that you can combo this to fix your vision even more using Night Map, which I strongly suggest as it greatly improves ETV. Depending on your eyes, you may not need Night Map with ENV because I eliminated the green screen effect you get from NV and now the map is slighty dark with bright player models. Using Night Map with ENV will just make it darker, even though the players remain bright you still need to see where you’re going. The best combo is using ETV with Night map and you’ll never go back.
[4. Night Map]
0 – OFF
1 – ON
Nightmap is an aid to ENV and ETV, especially ETV because it makes your game look as if it were night time and it has nothing to do with r_fastsky. The cool thing about this is that you actually get a night time effect and your distance is virtually black as if you were really playing at night. I suggest using this specifically with ETV as it will greatly improve your overall vision. Don’t mistaken me with ‘enhanced NIGHT vision’. Use Night Map with ‘enhanced THERMAL vision’ because it works nicely together, although you CAN use either one.
[5. Bright Map]
0 – OFF
1 – ON
Brightmap simply makes the whole map, including all players bright. You can actually use this and combo it with any other Multi-Vision setting you use including Night Map believe it or not. This is a nice feature because it just gives you more options to improve your vision if you’ve got the right combo to mix it with. You can even use this alone if you wish.
0 – OFF
1 – ON
This is your standard thirdperson in SoF2. Unlike Thirdperson-2 mode, this one has no crosshair or lean angles.
Download ZooM v2.1(cp) by click on the brown button under socials buttons on the right side or (if available!) on the mirror2 link. You are in a post id:4851 titled ZooM v2.1(cp), but you can visit also other below scripts & codes in Soldier of Fortune 2 game category:
View more >> Soldier of Fortune 2 Hacks Cheats